CHEERS Flexi Food Options
Cheers Flexi Food Options provide peace of mind. You won’t need to worry about shopping or cooking; allowing you to focus on your Uni life free from hunger.
Available at our Wagga Wagga, Bathurst and Orange campuses, you can choose a plan that covers most of your meals, or just your daily coffee and snacks.
Some of our accommodation packages have a minimum flexi food requirement and other accommodation types let you choose one to suit your lifestyle and hunger. You can choose your flexi food option when you accept your accommodation offer at the Wagga Wagga, Bathurst or Orange campus.
Flexi Food can be purchased by either yourself or by someone else on your behalf, like a parent, guardian or supporter.
Flexi Food Options are also available to students who live off-campus. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist with setting this up.
Here's how it works
Available at Wagga Wagga, Bathurst and Orange campuses, our flexi food options give you flexi points that you can spend at on-campus Cheers food outlets on food, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks.
Flexi points are a way of loading cash onto your Charles Sturt Student Card. One point equals $1 and they can be spent in cent increments - depending on how hungry you are.
Your flexi points are loaded onto your Charles Sturt student card every week. We encourage everyone to eat regularly and budget your flexis’ across the week until the next reload. Any unused flexi points will rollover to the next session.
Flexi Food plans are valid for 36 weeks starting at the beginning of session one. Any unused flexi points will expire on the final termination date for residences.
2021 Flexi Food Options
|Package||Flexi Food Option||Weekly Flexi Points||Total Annual Cost|
Flexi Food Options – Terms & conditions
- A Flexi Food Option can be selected and confirmed when you accept your on campus accommodation offer.
- Flexi points can be redeemed at participating food outlets on the Bathurst, Orange and Wagga campuses
- Flexi points are added to your Charles Sturt Student Card each week and you can use them from the first week of session.
- Any unused flexi points from session 1 rollover to session 2 for the total period of 36 weeks. Your unused flexi point balance will expire at the end of session 2.
- Flexi points are not refundable or transferable.
- Flexi points can be redeemed at Bathurst, Orange and Wagga campus food outlets, at the equivalent rate of 1 point per 1 dollar on all food and beverage items (excluding alcohol)
- You need to present your Charles Sturt student card, with a flexi food point balance in credit to use your flexi points. If your card is invalid or has no flexi point credits, you will need to use another method of payment.
- The Flexi point portion of your accommodation charges are only cancelled in conjunction with accommodation cancellations in line with the Residential Agreement.
- Students are not permitted to allow any other person to utilise their student card to access flexi points. A student card presented by someone other than the owner of the card will be confiscated.
- A maximum of 100 flexi points can be claimed per day.
- Students who reside off campus can apply for a flexi food option anytime by emailing email@example.com